Exciting opportunity for a Lead Senior Software Engineer with an interest in graphics and gaming!
About: This company develops, manufactures and licenses games that are legally compliant in every state in which they operate. The company, founded in 2000, has a company culture that holds values of integrity, compliance, and innovation. The company prides itself in their fast-paced environment and creative team members, and is looking for driven people to add to the new generation of research and development team.
Scope: Growing company with the need for a Lead Senior Software Engineer to administer features and functionality to drive the software ecosystem. This role will report to the Director of Velocity Software. The candidate will work as a team lead to iterate on product design as well as automate the build and development processes themselves. The ideal candidate will have understanding of the SOLID methodology.
- Azure DevOps
- Microsoft .Net Core
- Automating tasks in the build environment
- 100% In office with flex core hours
location: Duluth, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Development tools and processes
- Experience automating tasks in the build environment, e.g. MSBuild, Cake, PowerShell
- Experience with testing tools and frameworks, such as NUnit
- Experience working on a team in a scrum environment
- Expert level knowledge of the Microsoft .Net Core.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Working knowledge of Entity Framework and LINQ to EF
- Experience with MSSQL
- Knowledge of fundamental design patterns
- Ability to optimize performance through the entire stack
- Experience with code running in Azure
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.