Our client offers an excellent benefits package, compensation higher than industry average and a full complement of training programs dedicated to give our employees the skills and knowledge required to achieve their career goals. Salary commensurate with experience and skills
The Information Systems Engineer III is responsible to plan and design the organization's systems infrastructure in a manufacturing setting, including the implementation and design of hardware and software. Analyzes, develops, modifies, tests and maintains the system. Must have 4-7 years of software engineering or development experience.
location: Somerset, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $104,000 - 126,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The Information Systems Engineer III is responsible to plan and design the organization's systems infrastructure in a manufacturing setting, including the implementation and design of hardware and software. Analyzes, develops, modifies, tests and maintains the system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer and maintain SQL database and related SQL based applications
- Design, create and deploy applications for enhancement and refinement of projects, processes and procedures of the company
- Design, create, test and deploy customized reports reading and compiling data from existing systems with use of applicable report generation tool
- Review and analyze efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Confer with data processing and project managers to obtain information on limitations and capabilities of existing system and capabilities required for data processing projects and projected work load
- Evaluate factors such as number of departments serviced by data processing equipment, reporting formats required, volume of transactions, time requirements and cost constraints, and need for security and access restrictions to determine hardware configurations
- Train users to use new or modified equipment
- Monitor functioning of equipment to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Develops and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Consults with customer concerning maintenance of software system.
- Coordinates installation of software system.
- Research, design, implement, and troubleshoot information systems and technology solutions in support of business needs.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.