Large healthcare company looking for qualified Azure Cloud Engineer to join their team on a contract to hire basis. At least 5 years hands-on development from on prem to cloud experience is needed. Role is 100% telecommute, looking for W2 candidates only at this time. ASAP interviews, start 2 weeks after offer has been made.
location: telecommute, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $49.00 - 61.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Provide management and support for the product offerings around Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Azure containers, storage, security and virtual machine
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, infrastructure upgrades, and resource optimization. Provide input to continuous service improvements.
- Create, maintain, and use scripts to automate routine tasks
- Participation in day-to-day process and service optimization, issue discovery and remediation, along with membership in a rotating on-call schedule
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.