Are you an Application Sales Engineer with experience supporting enterprise clients on software and data solutions? Our global accounting client has released some new software and they are looking to hire someone with a MS background to interact with customers to help improve their product!
The Application Sales Engineer will work remotely in a contract capacity for 40 hours a week for 4-6 months and will then convert to full time!
They will work on the design, development, architecture, and support of enterprise applications. They should have experience with the Azure Cloud, DevOps, IT coding, and client service.
The client offers excellent compensation and benefits packages including unlimited PTO and a pension plan as a full timer! Check out the details and apply if interested!
location: CHICAGO, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 90 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Evaluate business needs and technical assets to develop and implement solutions for a suite of applications.
- Perform application planning, drive technical roadmaps, and suggest improvements to increase efficiencies/scalability.
- Interact with business sponsors, technology senior and middle management, and executives for product development.
- Interact with customers to troubleshoot issues and questions of a technical nature around the application suite.
- Develop and maintain application architecture strategy, reference architecture and standards, and use of application patterns and assist development teams with best practices for application design.
- Create and maintain technical architecture depicting the Business and IT goals.
- Create and maintain technical documentation depicting the current state, security, and technical FAQs for applications.
- Provide consultation for technology and software solutions based on business needs.
- Oversee architectural aspects of business solution development/deployment.
- Work with support team to troubleshoot tickets open by customers.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.