Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Quantitative Developer to work in Westlake, TX!
The Fidelity Fund and Investment Operations (FFIO) technology team is looking for a Quantitative Developer who can apply the power of data to seek quantifying investment decisions through sophisticated calculations. The qualified candidate will collaborate with business and quantitative analysts to maintain and extend the complex calculation engines to measure investment portfolio performance, risk, and attribution.
location: WEST LAKE, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $81 - 82 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative or computational field such as Applied Math, Statistics, Financial Engineering, Financial Mathematics, or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience with full-stack software development
- Proven critical thinking skills to design optimal solutions for computing equity, and fixed income security level analytics
- strong software engineering skills, including Python, R, Perl, shell scripting, SQL, and Linux preferably in a command line environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple partners, including fundamental and quantitative researchers and technology partners
- Passion for finance, technology, and analytics
- Proven knowledge about how financial markets work and applying math and statistics skills to programming
- Progress towards CFA or CIPM certifications preferred
- Experience with time series data analysis preferred
- Knowledge/experience with cloud technologies, such as AWS preferred
- Experience with Mutual Fund accounting and security processing preferred
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.