We are seeking a technical project manager ( IT Project Manager ) for a contract opportunity that has the potential of becoming direct hire / perm. This is a hybrid role in the Dallas area, that will require 1 to 2 days per week in the office and the remaining days will be remote.
The right candidate will have Agile/Scrum experience, solid IT Project management experience, and will have experience leading IT projects involving application development / software development and/or data projects.
Though not mandatory, any experience within the financial industry would also be a plus.
location: DALLAS, TEXAS
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with existing and prospective clients to understand their business context and identify the best and creative solutions to their toughest problems
- Help coach and mentor more junior resources by providing encouraging and constructive feedback and advice
- Assist in the development of proposals and other business development related materials
- Help implement proposals in our system
- Manage day to day project activities including standups, client status reports, etc.
- Quickly addresses any issues arising within the project and proactively works to head off potential issues
- Know how to plan and lead client kickoff meetings both in person and remote
- Understand and manage the process of keeping a backlog maintained
- Keep your projects moving forward on time, on schedule and on budget as well as helping Senior PMs as well.
- Assist in our recruiting and interviewing process
- Develop content and thought leadership that can be published on our blog or web site, or that can be presented at relevant conferences
- Contribute to the internal knowledge base to build expertise and awareness within the organization
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.