We are seeking a knowledgeable IT professional to develop and integrate IT systems. The right candidate will take the hassle out of resolving technical problems related to both hardware and software to maximize the value of technology in our business. Additionally, the candidate will become an expert on the functional side of the business applications. We are further looking for superior people skills, technical expertise, and an aptitude for problem-solving.
location: COLUMBIA CITY, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop specifications required to meet business objectives
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
- Support technological & functional implementations
- Coding and debugging of new and existing applications
- Work with end users to solve business and technology problems
- Challenge and enhance business processes and workflows
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.