Randstad Technologies is seeking an experienced Data Analyst for an opportunity in the Kansas City area.
- Associate's Degree in Health Information Management or Business or Technical Field or a High School diploma and 2 years of relevant experience.
- 3-5 years of data analysis experience
- 3-5 years of SQL experience
- PowerBI experience is a plus (creating dashboards, templates, etc)
- Experience with MatLab or SAS is a plus
- Alteryx experience is a plus
- Prior Healthcare experience is a plus but not required
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Information Management or Business or Technical Field or a High School diploma and 4 years of relevant experience.
location: KANSAS CITY, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provides business leadership to facilitate the implementation of moderately complex business and analytic approaches
- Perform Risk Adjustment oversight, including in-house EDGE server submissions, RAPS/EDS submissions and working with appropriate stakeholders to troubleshoot, resolve ACA/MA submissions, and reconcile applicable CMS RA reporting
- Understand business stakeholders' objectives, the metrics that are the most important to them, and how they measure their performance
- Works with clients, end-users, technical architects, and developers to define the data requirements and structure for ACA and MA Risk Adjustment
- Prepares analytic dashboards, reports and visualizations using SQL, Alteryx, Power BI, R and other tools to provide insights and help your stakeholders improve their performance
- Incorporates analytical and problem resolution skills to effectively communicate analytic findings and approaches to management and staff.
- Develops and writes moderately complex executive summaries for reports related to Risk Adjustment findings and opportunities for program improvements
- Investigates and mines data to discover areas of opportunity for accurately capturing our member Risk Score. Works with cross-functional team members to assist in developing responses and action plans.
- Maintain full understanding of CMS guidelines and specifications as it relates to MA & ACA and Risk Adjustment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.