Must have some inventory knowledge, good excel capabilities, Needs to be flexible with work schedule. 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM & 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Conduct accurate cycle count of inventory by conducting physical counts
- entering data into system
- Reporting Skills
- Inventory Control
- Written Communication
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Excel experience a must!
- Handling numerical data accurately; creating spreadsheets
- Entering data into appropriate fields; databases, records, and files
- Track inventory and stock changes
- organizational and time management skills, enabling focus and concentration, and sequential task completion in a fast-paced environment.
location: Mobile, Alabama
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Looking for 2 people for excel data processing and inventory counting to help them get ready for them to automate the processes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.