Software Application Developer III
Duties and Responsibilities
- This is an individual contributor position working with team leads and/or a manager
- The position is primarily focused on web & mobile application development
- Design, develop, document, and maintain software programs and applications to support the business needs
- Develop & maintain the middleware based on Java technologies such as Spring Boot and Camel which will support both web & mobile platforms
- Interact with project managers, IT varied teams, external vendors as needed
- Knowledge and experience in technologies like Elastic Search to develop systems that operate with large data sets
- Support and add on to current infrastructure testing, monitoring and alerting
- Work with front end development counterparts to create a seamless & integrated solution.
- At least two years of software development experience
- Highly preferred to have the knowledge of Kubernetes & Docker
- Familiarity with Elastic Search
- Familiarity with developing on cloud platforms - AWS and/or Google Cloud
- A Computer Science Master's Degree with 2-3 years of experience or Bachelor's Degree with 4-5 years of experience
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today's technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world's number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. Interested candidates should apply online at www.randstadusa.com/jobs/ You may also contact Valerie Hunter at Valerie.firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do
" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.