What more could you do? Randstad Professionals, a nationwide leader in finance, accounting, HR, legal, marketing, and sales staffing is looking for a sales focused & motivated professional to lead a team in our Bellevue office. The fast paced and competitive world of staffing will give you the opportunity to experience the rich rewards that follow hard work.
This position will oversee all performance activities within multiple areas, including, but not limited to, training, mentoring/motivating, business development, candidate recruiting, conflict resolution, customer service and retention, intra-business unit synergies, P&L responsibilities. This position is responsible to manage and develop a team as well as lead by example, particularly in the area of production.
- Develop process, strategy, and skills to improve sales productivity.
- Leader by example particularly in the area of production; manage sale and delivery of products/services to achieve agreed end result.
- Implement business plan; multi-site management; budget/forecast management; foster strategic alliances, business partnerships, and relationships with key clients
- Work with clients to obtain qualified job requirements and educate client on Randstad Professionals' service offerings and processes.
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted existing and new accounts & org chart development.
- Promote client development and build relationships with prospective hiring managers through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities.
- College degree required
- Additional education preferred
- Staffing Industry experience is required; Finance & Accounting vertical expertise is preferred.
- 3 - 6 years experience with at least 5 years directly related experience in a management capacity.
Interested candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proven track record of quantified sales and service abilities within a similar environment.
- Ability to develop high performing consultants and teams.
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects.
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements.
- Strong management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building.
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today's technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world's number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do
" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.