Our company is growing, and we are in need of a strategic yet resourceful Digital Marketing Strategist that can build and execute a digital marketing plan that aligns with the business needs.The Digital Strategist will be responsible for the business's online presence and serve as the leader over multiple digital marketing functions.They will work across all digital channels to define a strategy and collaborate with specialists to see the work through to completion.
This role is accountable for the creation, development and enhancement of the digital marketing strategy consisting of web, content, demand generation and funnel optimization with the goal of driving leads by increasing engagement and optimizing conversion opportunities through the entire digital customer experience. Using inbound marketing tactics such as search engine optimization, social media, online advertising, re-targeting, ABM, landing page conversion, and email marketing, they will grow our database of qualified leads and overall company revenue.
The Digital Strategist must have a passion for digital transformation and brand development. Our culture is fast-paced, ambitious and purposeful, and we are looking for a responsive and nimble thinker that can collaborate and roll up their sleeves to get the job done. If this sounds like you, apply now.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities.
- Own the digital footprint of the company perspective.
- Make data-driven decisions to move the team and strategies forward while hitting company goals.
- Develop the strategy for inbound and digital sales optimization including content, video, automated workflows and processes.
- Keep the teams up-to-date with the latest trends in marketing including texting, email, landing page, content, video, and marketing technologies.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with IT, Sales, and Executives as well as other departments as needed.
- Minimum 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in B2B and B2C digital marketing for agency and/or large organization.
- Experience with defining and managing digital customer experience.
- Experience working with vendor contracts and managing vendor relationships.
- Proven track record of enhancing and growing programs for digital, alternative channel and non-branch delivery channels.
- Experience in automated communication with the newest technologies.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today's technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world's number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do"
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.