The primary objective of the Talent Acquisition Specialist is to drive profitable growth in our Administrative Division units and branches by maximizing order fill rate and growing the number of placements made each week in these units. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will contribute to this growth by building and maintaining a database of "placeable" Administrative Division candidates who differentiate us in the market
- HS Diploma required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- At least 1 year of business experience with a minimum one year in retail sales or customer service
Primary Responsibilities, Tasks and Duties
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Create and execute a strategic recruitment plan for Administrative Division candidates
- Build a talent database of candidates that position us as a leader in Administrative Division staffing
- Source, recruit, assess, and interview candidates in-person and over the telephone
- Administer appropriate assessments to determine qualified candidates
- Handle all administrative details of the candidate processes - application, interview, and hire
- Contribute to sales growth in the branch by adding qualified contacts (identified in interviews and references) to the sales database
- Professionally represent Randstad Administrative Division Staffing in the market
- Promote and act at all times in a manner consistent with Randstad's Group core values of "to know, to serve, to trust", "the simultaneous promotion of all interests" and "striving for perfection"
- Complete reference checks and manage available talent
- Outstanding customer service
- Excellent execution of business processes with speed
- Planning, organizing, prioritizing
- Adaptability, flexibility, teamwork
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today's technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world's number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do
" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.