Randstad US seeks a strategic thought leader with a results-driven orientation for the role of VP, Brand Marketing. The successful candidate for this role will be able to synthesize data from multiple sources and develop key priorities to drive impact. The VP, Brand Marketing will lead the identification of the highest leverage strategies and the corresponding plans and best-in-class execution of the national marketing programs for the divisions to grow Randstad Technologies and Engineering profitable revenue across the U.S. These strategies and plans have to take into account the dynamic relationship between talent attraction and nurturing as well as client sales efforts. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs and will be expected to work closely with the marketing and business executive team to drive talent acquisition, lead generation and nurturing programs, account based marketing and talent experience management. This individual must possess a wide range of marketing skills with experience in traditional and digital marketing, content and communications. The ability to work on cross functional teams to drive business results is crucial to the success of this highly visible role. A minimum of ten to twelve years of marketing experience is required with a preference for those with professional services industry experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute national promotional programs designed to meet key objectives for the Randstad Technology & Engineering business lines. Campaigns will include a mix of digital and traditional marketing to increase brand awareness and achieve key B2C, B2B and B2E marketing metrics. Responsibilities include development of overall marketing strategy and management of creative and content development, roll-out, execution and reporting. The alignment with broader Randstad USA efforts drives value and efficiency as well.
- Business Impact: Understands business objectives and proactively develops relevant B2C, B2B, B2E marketing initiatives and campaigns to help drive business results.
- Monitor and Measure results: Actively monitoring ROI on marketing activities.
- Trend/Competitor analysis: Monitor market trends, research B2C and B2B buyer preferences/needs and competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Work with executive leadership, operations team and field organization to plan marketing activities to drive results within budget and in line with national plan.
- Develop new sales-enablement tools for field-based marketing and activities as needed.
- Create B2C, B2B and B2E marketing campaigns to drive results within specific business sectors and geographies.
- Develop clear plan for B2C marketing efforts in order to help business lines achieve talent acquisition, engagement and retention objectives.
- Responsible for effective communication of program progress to field management and marketing team to ensure effective execution.
- Serve as an inspirational leader to peers and team members on marketing team, providing guidance and mentorship as needed to help other succeed in their positions and deliver on impactful marketing campaigns.
- 4 Year / Bachelors Degree (Preferably marketing-related)
- 10 minimum years of experience
- Traditional and digital marketing experience required. Professional services industry experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Leadership to foster coordination, collaboration and team-work operating
- Strategic thought leader with the ability to drive impact to the marketplace
- Proficient problem-solving techniques
- Good skills in presentation, facilitation, communication, and negotiation
- Ability to lead tracking of key executional efforts in order to motivate the organization based on the strategic priorities
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today's technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world's number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do
" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.