Randstad is the #1 HR services provider IN THE World, and we are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our Accounting & Finance/HR team in Burlingame, CA.
What more could you do? Randstad Professionals, a nationwide leader in finance, accounting, HR, legal, marketing, and sales staffing is looking for aggressive, sales focused professionals. The fast paced and competitive world of staffing will give you the opportunity to experience the rich rewards that follow hard work.
At Randstad Professionals, people are our business - therefore, we strive to create the best balance between achieving business goals while recognizing the career goals and needs of our employees. While we set high expectations for every associate, each one is also given the autonomy and flexibility to build relationships with clients and candidates to grow their business their way. In other words, we know that success comes in many shapes and sizes - and we celebrate differences among our people.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
- Responsible for selling talent delivery services to clients, working with our Recruiters to place professional talent in our clients' job orders.
- You will pursue, maintain and grow sales within existing Major Accounts assigned.
- This position is focused primarily on selling temporary staffing however, will also sell full service (direct hire) recruiting.
- Works closely with Executive Recruiters and Staffing Managers in order to provide full service to our clients.
Interested candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. about Randstad
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 1-3 years of professional B2B/B2C inside or outside sales OR retail management experience.
- Minimum of 1 year staffing or recruiting experience is preferred
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today's technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world's number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.