Randstad is the #1 HR solutions provider IN THE World, and we are seeking sales focused and motivated candidates to join our Accounting & Finance team for a sales & recruiting role in San Jose, CA.
What more could you do? Randstad Professionals, a nationwide leader in finance, accounting, HR, legal, marketing, and sales staffing is looking for aggressive, sales focused professionals. The fast paced and competitive world of staffing will give you the opportunity to experience the rich rewards that follow hard work.
At Randstad Professionals, people are our business - therefore, we strive to create the best balance between achieving business goals while recognizing the career goals and needs of our employees. While we set high expectations for every associate, each one is also given the autonomy and flexibility to build relationships with clients and candidates to grow their business their way. In other words, we know that success comes in many shapes and sizes - and we celebrate differences among our people.
Executive Recruiter Job Duties:
As an Executive Recruiter, you will become a career match-maker by connecting skilled professionals to organizations in need of skilled talent.
- Prospect and sell to new clients and problem solve with existing clients to fully understand their hiring needs.
- Source, interview and evaluate talent to place in your client's current and future jobs resulting in full service talent delivery that keeps your client's business running at peak performance.
- The ability to execute business development initiatives, maintain efficient recruiting operations and execute effective candidate sourcing strategies.
Interested candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. about Randstad
- A minimum of 2 years of B2B business development experience.
- Staffing industry sales and/or recruiting experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting client relationships.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today's technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world's number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.