Are you motivated, driven and goal-oriented? Do you have staffing experience? If the answer is yes, then you should work for the #1 HR Services provider in the world, Randstad USA.
We have a great opportunity to join a winning team as a Site Manager for one of our top clients in the Pompano Beach, Fl area. A Site Manager acts as an on-site extension of the client's HR
function, managing all aspects of client contingent workforce, to include business relationship
development, recruitment, selection, and management of the contingent employees.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed
understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
- Screen and select candidates according to client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
- 2-5 year's experience in a high volume staffing environment
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Demonstrated ability to identify customer needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations
Qualified applicants can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today's technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world's number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.