RT HIT Leader Description
HIT Leader will drive enterprise Healthcare IT growth and development for RT. Specific focus on maximizing opportunity in the EMR/EHR space while simultaneously developing a holistic vertical focused on all IT business within the payer/provider space. Initial focus will be on the provider side but must be opportunistic on the payer side. Key areas of focus outside of EMR/EHR will be developing an effective go-to-market strategy to include but not limited to Data Archiving, Telehealth, Intelligent Automation and Clinical Analytics.Responsibilities:
- Create a 3-6-9-12 month tactical road map for EMR placements resulting in meeting or exceeding a mutually defined headcount goal
- Create a 1-2-3 year strategic road map which will result in a mature vertical that meets or exceeds defined revenue goals for each year
- Develop 25-30 Priority/Focus Assigned Accounts based on size/growth opportunity
- Work closely w/ designated Account Managers, fostering growth, strategy and overall development of both the accounts and assigned Account Managers
- Partner with Regional VP's and RT Market Leaders around opportunities and AM development with a goal of creating as many 100% HIT dedicated AM's as possible
- Lead overall initiatives, new capabilities, trends and communications to both field and recruiting team
- Lead RFP, RFQ, pricing and presentations for both assigned accounts and new potential opportunities (flexibility around new accounts)
- Available for key presentations, meetings and high level strategy nationally around biggest opportunities based on bandwidth and again, flexibility to add/remove accounts every 3-4 quarters based on potential target
- Collaborate and work with Randstad's Strategic Sales Team
- 7+ years IT Services background
- 7+ years of leadership experience ideally in the healthcare IT vertical
- Strong solutions-oriented business development skills with a customer service focus
- Experience presenting to large buyers of services and senior level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience selling into large, complex accounts
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today's technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com Find out what it's like to walk a mile in the shoes of a Randstad employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.