The Business Systems Analyst II day-to-day activities include: provide tier II technical support to end users on various issues, responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving production support tickets in a timely manner. Aid in defining technical problems and working with development staff to determine solutions. Provide assistance in testing and validating solutions. Performs ongoing activities to maintain and enhance overall system performance. Business Systems Analyst II primarily focuses on support and maintenance of systems, but may be asked to assist with other operational activities as needed. The successful candidate will be the functional expert and bridge between business users and development groups and will drive delivery of business solutions that leverage technology. The candidate must be inquisitive, detail oriented, and highly motivated, and they must possess excellent communications skills, strong work ethic, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing, high pressure environment.
- Requirements/Acceptance Criteria: Completes work with some independence and some supervision. Follows operating policies. Interprets organizational policies. Self Starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Stakeholder Management: Appropriately manages stakeholders, seeks guidance from others on competing priorities. Frequent contact with equivalent level inter-organizational associates concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements or contractual clarification. Attends briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives. Responsive and diplomatic. Ability to maintain positive relationships through changing project requirements and priorities in a deadline-driven, dynamic work environment.
- Production Support: Moderately Complex Troubleshooting. Strong business and technology acumen (Agile Methodologies, Full SDLC). Provide Tier II technical support, operations, and production support for assigned system components. Analyze application enhancements requested by users. Make formal recommendations, write application specifications including conversion, upgrade and interface routines. Provide valued system analysis of business and user needs.
- Project Management: May assist on Small Projects. Project management methodology familiarity, including knowledge of change management practices and related tools. Manage small projects using internal project methodology. Project management and delivery using structured methodology. Meet deadlines, and exceeds goals in high-pressure situations.
- Testing: Support all testing needs for defined changes. Participate in QA/UAT testing initiatives. Develop and execute test plans, report results and communicate resolution to users. Consider current and future business implications.
- Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years of progressive, documented experience as a business-system analyst or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today's technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward
. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS
). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Find out what it's like to walk a mile in the shoes of a Randstad employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.