This position is responsible for sales training programs and sessions that are meant to develop employees' skills, knowledge, and professional abilities in alignment with the organization's business objectives and sales strategies
This position will make sure all employees receive the knowledge and materials needed in order to be successful. This position will also ensure that all employees have access to the tools and devices used across the enterprise. This position will assess and make any needed improvements to programs, manuals, and materials and will be responsible for adding any relevant, new information.
This position will be responsible for organizing and facilitating classes and ensuring that all activities take place in the proper medium.
Provides administrative/analytical support; specific operations/support role; project driven; exhibits some technical skills; provides some leadership and development of othersEDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Instructional Design, or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in a sales capacity within the staffing industry is required
about randstadRandstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today's technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com Find out what it's like to walk a mile in the shoes of a Randstad employee.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Strong research abilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from complex operational, financial, regulatory and/or business data
- Experience describing and documenting specific requirements as well as the interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of personnel
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Ability to utilize a variety of training methodologies
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
For direct responses or more information email firstname.lastname@example.org