The RPA Solution Designer is an integral part of the operational excellence of the IA / RPA program at Randstad. This role will be responsible for analyzing business processes and identifying/implementing automation solutions, as well as supporting the Technical Architect in the managing of the IA / RPA tool(s), training the team, supporting and implementing standards as well as connecting with other Randstad teams globally, with the mission of continuously developing the IA / RPA footprint through strong operations and active collaboration. The ideal candidate will have professional curiosity and natural aspiration for continuous improvement that translates into seeking better tools and better ways of doing things.
This role will also include Agile SCRUM responsibilities, as well as research into other technologies and development in the tech stack used / introduced at Randstad, knowledge-sharing and providing oversight into the use of tools and framework. Key Responsibilities:
- Analyze business processes and identify automation opportunities
- Assess creatively automation feasibility with current and new tech stacks, as applicable.
- Analyze, understand, and document the business processes in detail where required.
- Develop AS-IS and TO-BE process flows.
- Identify and communicate all requirements to deploy automation solutions
- Configure new IA / RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand primarily using Automation Anywhere or any other tool, as applicable
- Create and maintain solution documentation
- Problem solve for issues that arise in day to day running of IA / RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as needed.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the manager accordingly and provide input to the change control process.
- Create, document and implement standards, processes, procedures, and scenarios for the development life-cycle
- Support and train the team related to the development life cycle and general operations
- Support the Technical Architect in the managing of the IA / RPA tool(s)
- Seek out opportunities for collaboration
- Research current and new technologies to aid in problem-solving
- Communicate and work with the Randstad global IA / RPA teams
- Serve in Agile SCRUM roles that support automation development
- Build automations
- Experience with developing and building independent solutions
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Spreadsheet tools (MS Excel, Google Sheets...), Process mapping (MS Visio...), Scripting (Java, VB / VBA scripting...)
- Strong requirement gathering and analysis skills (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an inquiring mind)
- Strength in design principles and modular programming techniques
- Ability to peer lead developers and testers (up to 8 team members) and implement automation solutions independently.
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
- Ability to build ad-hoc APIs and integrations to connect various 3rd party systems to IA / RPA tools.
- Experience in end-to-end development projects.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today's technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
- Hands-on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms - .NET / VB / VC++ / C++ / J2EE - experience in Microsoft stack is highly preferred.
- Experience in new development projects is highly preferred
- Strong Web or Google Cloud development experience and Google App maker.
- Lean management experience, able to facilitate successful Kaizen workshops.
- Experience in Test-driven development (TDD) is highly preferred.
- Data Analytics and presentation experience
- Proficiency in other languages to ease communication with non-English speakers
- Staffing industry experience
- Pay/Bill processes knowledge
- about randstad
Find out what it's like to walk a mile in the shoes of a Randstad employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.