The Data Scientist will usually work independently with guidance provided by the senior team members.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 25% Data Analysis & Problem Solving
- 20% Software Application Development
- 20% Problem Formulation
- 15% Communication
- 10% Mentoring Junior Employees
- Preferred Ph.D. in Computer Science/Statistics/Electrical/Computer Engineering, with publications and/or patents
- Master's degree will be considered w/master's thesis with experience.
Work Experience Data Scientist Requirements: Min-Max 5-10 years
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning/Applied Statistics/Artificial Intelligence
- Database technology (Oracle, DB2, Bigquery, Hadoop, Impala, SQL, etc.)
- Data Cleaning, Manipulation, Analysis, and Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.