The RLS Staffing Manager is a pivotal position that can assume business development responsibilities to assist the existing BDMs in client development: including assisting hiring managers to define hiring needs, talent attraction, sourcing, matching the best possible candidates with available positions, managing talent once placed, and further develop the growth of client relationships With respect to Talent, the Staffing Manager is responsible for identifying, sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and selecting skilled candidates for submission to clients to fill temporary hire and full time placement positions. The Staffing Manager will team with the BDM to support and maintain strategic partnerships with existing and prospective clients by understanding their businesses, strategic directions, and hiring processes and policies, with the goal of planning to grow and develop accounts. At the discretion of the BDM, the Staffing Manager can independently determine the best fit candidates for a requisition and directly submit candidate to hiring manager for consideration. The Staffing Manager will exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance that are directly related to the management and operation of the business, including: Position Summary Business Development & Account Management
- Maintain strategic partnerships with existing and prospective clients by understanding the clients' businesses, strategic directions, processes, and policies to identify current and future employment needs within each organization and provide creative and innovative workforce solutions.
- Research and maintain knowledge of and assist hiring managers to understand market conditions and available Talent in a market and analyze and identify opportunities to proactively respond to growing market trends.
- Leverage relationships with hiring managers to uncover additional sales opportunities within the account as well as leveraging reference checks verification to uncover potential new business.
- Assess and analyze job openings obtained from hiring managers, identify required qualifications and skills and draft or assist with drafting job postings to maximize recruitment of qualified candidates.
- Ongoing assessment of hiring manager satisfaction with talent during any potential guarantee periods.
Secondary Job Duties
- Assess and analyze job openings obtained from clients, identify required qualifications and skills and draft job postings to maximize recruitment of qualified candidates.
- Independently research, identify, recruit, screen, conduct in-depth in-person interviews, evaluate, and select candidates for submission to the Account Manager, Business Development Manager, or Client for consideration.
- Leverage multiple channels to proactively seek active and passive talent (e.g., internal database, external job boards, networking, advertising, social media, internet postings, and candidate referrals)
- Prepare candidate profile and CV for client submittal.
- Independently determine the best fit candidates for a requisition and directly submit candidate to hiring manager for consideration.
- Coordinate and prepare candidates for client interviews.
- Perform compensation analyses, prepare and extend competitive offer packages to candidates.
- Consistent ongoing interaction with placed Talent to ensure satisfaction with position and identify additional opportunities with clients and future placement opportunities for Talent.
- Oversee the hiring, onboarding, performance management, and all disciplinary action up to and including termination for their talent.
- Collaboratively work with account management and sales team to proactively pipeline candidates for top reoccurring job requisitions.
- Improve recruiting efforts by developing innovative strategies for sourcing and marketing talent.
- Mentor and train new recruiters.
- Lead targeted recruiting efforts for selected accounts.
- Travel to Job Fairs, Industry Conferences, Client locations, Meet and Greets when required.
- Participate and contribute during company meetings, training sessions, and client meetings.
- Provide knowledge to recruiting and sales staff to strengthen team environment and foster positive growth and relationships within the company.
- Maintain and achieve required account and/or team goals, metrics, and recruiting numbers during the year
- Perform within RLS operational standards of excellence while using both RLS specific tools and other resources for client development and account management activities and recruitment and selection of Talent and attain or exceed established personal and/or branch profit goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Minimum 5 years recruiting experience with strong staffing experience or a demonstrated ability to consistently maintain defined KPIs.
- Previous clinical or scientific experience and/or background preferred
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to qualify and close deals
- Market knowledge and/or product/technical expertise
- Assertive and ambitious with strong persuasion/negotiation skills
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
qualified candidates can submit their resume directly to email@example.com about Randstad
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today's technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world's number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do"
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.