The Developer, RPA with general direction will be responsible for the proper assessment, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, delivery, and ongoing support of automated solutions using robotic tools to drive process improvements for the Business Services team. The Developer is expected to assist in the advancement of a continuously improving automation life cycle frame work, contribute RPA thought leadership and energies to the service lines of the business and their mentored constituents, and deliver automated processes in scope as aligned by the RPA director. This role requires the willingness and application of LEAN and business analysis methodologies in alignment with RPA technologies to meet the strategic objectives of the organization.Principle Responsibilities
Technical / Education
- Follow Agile software development life cycle principles
- Develop and maintain automation project plans
- Build best practices and hold team accountable for use of them
- Build automations per approved architecture
- Gain approvals at appropriate stage gates
- Ensure change management plan designed by process owner is followed to ensure successful automation rollout (support during UAT and rollout phases)
- Solve complex issues that arise in day to day and provide timely responses and solutions
- Identify new process opportunities, while quickly assessing feasibility.
- An IT or Business Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of professional services experience preferably on automation and/or integration projects
Experience with the one or more of the following is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- RPA software tools (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, etc.)
- Cognitive software tools
- Customer portals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.