The Supervisor, RPA will be responsible for
- managing the day-to-day operations and work life of support and development off-shore team
- continuous measurement, reporting, diagnosis and implementation of improvements of team support and development processes
- proper assessment, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, delivery, and ongoing support of automated solutions using robotic tools to drive process improvements
- this role requires the willingness and application of LEAN, AGILE and other business analysis methodologies in alignment with RPA and other technologies to meet the strategic objectives of the organization
- following standard SDLC (proper assessment, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, delivery, and ongoing support) to build automated solutions for business problems or processes
- delivering or organizing training / knowledge sharing for the builders
- performing code reviews and mentoring other developers
- designing and supporting the processes surrounding governance and controls for the builders
- supporting the Global RPA relationship on strategy, vision, communication, networking and collaboration on content of Global Google Site/Community.
The RPA Supervisor will adhere to RPA governance guidelines, policies and procedures. This position will be exposed to multiple tools for process optimization and automation, to be leveraged as needed.
This role will also include Agile SCRUM responsibilities, as well as research into other technologies and development in the tech stack used / introduced at Randstad, knowledge-sharing and providing oversight into the use of tools and framework.
The Supervisor must be an individual with exposure to technical tools, have a commitment to innovation, continuous improvement, superior service, and professional curiosity.
Ability to lead developers and testers (up to 8 team members) and implement automation solutions independently.Principal Responsibilities
Education & Experience (Required and Preferred):Required
- Supervising team - developing and supporting team
- Developing automations/RPA project solutions & documentation
- Business process analysis & automation solution design
- Support of existing automations
- Assist RPA Champions in identifying RPA opportunities and implementing automations
- Agile SCRUM duties
- 1 - 3 years of professional services experience preferably on automation and/or analysis
- An IT or Business Bachelor's degree
- Yellow Belt LEAN certification
- Project management experience
- Team lead/supervisory experience
- Testing experience
- Experience with the following is preferred:
- RPA software tools (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, etc.)
- Other AI technologies (process discovery, machine learning, NLP, etc.)
- Customer portals
- Scripting (python, Java...)
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets and ability to leverage spreadsheet and other tools to solve problems/build solutions
- Defining, analyzing, uncovering and crafting requirements with users
- Working in a fast paced business environment and utilizing Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies
- Additional IT or Financial experience or certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.