The Senior Business Services Analyst-Billing will provide strategic business analysis services within the company's Billing Department. The focus of this position will be to work closely with colleagues to gain in-depth understanding of the PO Tracking team's strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the team operates. This role will be key to understanding the capabilities needed to address business challenges, risk avoidance from a collections perspective and help reduce the company's DSO.The Senior Business Services Analyst-Billinig is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational risks and identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from building new processes, leading small to mid-size projects, audits and closing process gaps. Analytical and problem solving skills are crucial for this position. Principal Responsibilities
Education & Qualifications:
- Research and resolve billing system production issues ( Customer Onboarding, PO Tracking & Contracts Module).
- Supporting internal and external customers (as it relates to system issues and automation).
- Assist with the review of current business processes and work with management to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Lead projects, including RPA (robotics) implementations for manual processes.
- Producing Insights and Driving Decisions through Analysis and development and maintenance of billing metrics (KPIs).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. Educational background in business, finance, accounting, computer science or math preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in billing, business operations, accounting, financial analysis, or data analysis.
- Preferred experience in Staffing or a Service Industry, a plus.
- Experience interfacing with other teams and customers, providing positive customer experience, working through conflict or complex matters.
- Advanced Excel skills, a plus.
- People Soft Financials, SQL knowledge and Reporting experience is a plus.
- RPA software tools (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, etc.) is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.