Provides financial leadership, business consultation, and analytical and decision support to the company's field and sales operations leaders. The position will work with senior leadership to develop and refine the company pricing strategy and drive initiatives that support the achievement of that strategy. The position manages a team and is hands-on in supporting senior sales and operations management, including members of the senior management team, from a pricing perspective.
Education & Qualifications:
- Works closely with the SVP Finance to optimize pricing, profitability, and overall value of the customer portfolio.
- Manages a team of pricing professionals performing detailed financial analysis and creating pricing scenarios in support of the development of pricing strategies in response to client requests and RFP's.
- Develop a team through coaching, mentoring and driving accountability.
- Collaborates with sales and proposals groups to ensure pricing remains competitive and profitability is maintained.
- Identifies changing market trends through data analytics and works with executive leadership to identify action plans to improve position.
- Proactively analyses historic pricing data to help to improve future outcomes.
- Ensures the development and documentation of processes related to pricing and works with the team to identify areas of automation.
- Responsible for the development and administration of pricing tools and calculators across all lines of business in the US. Conducts timely reviews of pricing assumptions used and adjusts where necessary.
- Works cross-functionally in a consultative and advisory capacity to provide the best pricing solutions for the company and the customer.
- Leverages knowledge of delivery models and back-office processes within the company to advise on best practice in pricing and execution that will provide for a favorable outcome.
- Successfully navigates across Randstad teams to build strong relationships and create cross-functional engagement.
- Bachelors required, prefer majors in Finance and/or Accounting
- CPA, MBA or Financial certification a plus
- Five plus year's general business and financial experience, including minimum 3 years pricing and analytics
- 3-5 years management experience managing professionals
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills, experience with Hyperion Essbase a plus
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills interacting with senior management as well as operating group
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize/manage multiple tasks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.