Spherion, a franchise of Randstad, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. This is a Remote opportunity-now, and ongoing!
Responsible for the strategy development and delivery of digital marketing campaigns and process automation across multiple national and local marketing channels. Includes increasing organic and paid search results, generating qualified leads and improving conversions to increase revenue, gross profit and brand loyalty for all key target audiences. This position requires cross-functional collaboration with team members for franchise development, candidate recruiting and client development. You'll also work with web-support, content marketing and social media team members. This position requires detailed knowledge of all the technology platforms leveraged by Spherion, including the HubSpot marketing platform. This role is a mix of strategic and a hands on approach to digital marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the development of paid digital campaigns (Google, email, social media, etc.) from the idea stage through execution and implementation
- Build landing pages, blog pages and web pages for all digital campaigns
- Develop/implement UTM tags and tracking codes
- Establish key marketing performance metrics, set goals/URL targets, monitor and update/optimize active campaigns
- Track business success metrics and recommend enhancements from lead capture to conversion throughout the sales funnel; proactively identify opportunities and implement improvements
- Provide on-going reports with established KPIs
- Manage Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Develop keyword strategies and collaborate to execute timely implementation of updated content by segment (includes local markets, national market, franchise development, service offering and target audiences)
- Create alt text, heading text and metadata
- Conduct ongoing SEO audits
- Work with agencies, contractors and cross-functional teams
- Stay current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world and implement new initiatives or actions accordingly
- You naturally initiate action and don't enjoy waiting around to be told what to do next
- You have 5-7+ years of hands-on experience managing SEO and a solid working knowledge of SEM and Display
- In this role you'll balance being hands on and managing agencies, so experience with both is a bonus
- We need you to see the big picture all the way down to the day-to-day details of executing campaigns
- A track record of consistently increasing leads, conversions and maximizing ROI through digital marketing initiatives is needed
- We need you to attract the desired target audiences and convert them into desired actions with continued improvement throughout the sales funnel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.