The Sr. Business Systems Analyst day-to-day activities include: strategic system analysis of business and user needs, creating business cases, documenting requirements, creating functional specifications, maintaining change documentation, creating and coordinating communications and acting as an implementation coordinator for system releases affecting the assigned business process area. The successful Sr. Business Systems Analyst II will be the functional expert and bridge between business users and development groups and will drive delivery of business solutions that leverage technology. The candidate must be inquisitive, detail oriented, and highly motivated, and they must possess excellent communications skills, strong work ethic, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing, high pressure environment.
Depending on team assignment, role will focus in one of the following areas and require knowledge & skills in the technologies outlined:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Web Team: HTML, Java, SQL
- PeopleSoft Mid-Office: Contract Management, Order Requisitioning, Order Fulfillment, Onboarding & I9, Application Designer, Integration Broker, SQL
- Front-Office: Lead Lifecycle, Sales,Marketing, & Recruiting- CRM, Marketing Automation, Agile Tools (JIRA), Recruiting Platform/ ATS
- JDE: GL, AP, FA; PS 9.2: Pay/Bill (PB), Receivables (AR), Billing (BI), Contracts (CA), Project Costing (PC), Staffing, Portal, Compensation: Iconixx
- PeopleSoft Human Capital Systems: PS 9.0: Payroll, HR, Benefits, Self Service
- Requirements/Acceptance Criteria: Independently completes work with minimal supervision, guides others. Follows operating policies. Interprets organizational policies. Self Starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Strong analytical, time management and organizational skills. Comprehensive understanding of standard business processes. Translate business requirements into functional capabilities.
- Stakeholder Management: Manages stakeholder expectations & competing priorities. Frequent contact with equivalent level inter-organizational associates concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements or contractual clarification. Attends briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives. Responsive and diplomatic. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of company personnel. Ability to maintain positive relationships through changing project requirements and priorities in a deadline-driven, dynamic work environment. Meet deadlines, and exceeds goals in high-pressure situations. Customer focus. Act as liaison between the business and development groups and be the functional driver for business and technology solution requests, including projects, enhancements, upgrades, patches, break fixes, etc.
- Product Support: Complex Troubleshooting - helps others. Strong business and technology acumen (Agile Methodologies, Full SDLC). Provide Tier II technical support, operations, and production support for assigned system components. Analyze application enhancements requested by users. Make formal recommendations, write application specifications including conversion, upgrade and interface routines. Provide valued system analysis of business and user needs. Leverage technology development, and facilitate redesign of business processes to improve business operations that leverage technology. With development, estimate work effort and build business cases for projects and their components. Translate business requirements into functional capabilities. Research and recommend design solutions for proposed initiatives.
- Team Coaching: Provides peer reviews and guides others. Assist Jr. team members.
- Project Management: Manages medium projects, assist in managing complex projects. Project management methodology familiarity, including knowledge of change management practices and related tools. Manage small projects using internal project methodology. Project management and delivery using structured methodology. Meet deadlines, and exceeds goals in high-pressure situations. Maintain change documentation. Coordinate implementations. Support existing projects already in production. Manage requested enhancements to meet departmental needs. Manage project scope.
- Testing: Support all testing needs for defined changes. Participate in QA/UAT testing initiatives. Develop and execute test plans, report results and communicate resolution to users. Consider current and future business implications. Assist in problem resolution and architecture of requirements.
- Minimum 4 year/ Bachelor's DegreeBusiness or Computer Science or equivalent and 3 - 5 years of progressive, documented experienceas a business-system analyst or the equivalentcombination of education and experience isrequired.
- 7 years of experience Defining, analyzing and crafting Req/User stories and Acceptance Criteria
- 7 years of experience Working in a fast paced IT environment and utilizing SDLC Methodologies - Agile/LEAN (preferred), Waterfall,
- 7 years of Specified systems/technology experience
- 4 years of Project management and testing experience
- Expert Proficiency with: Wireframe, Mock Ups, Process Mapping, Visio, and MS Office Suite as applicable for team
- 3 years of Progressive, documented experience integrating business technology in a comparable technical environment
- Experience in ERP full lifecycle implementations or upgrades is preferred
- Staffing industry experience and/or advanced degree is a plus
- Keep abreast of new, emerging or potential alternative solutions to meet business needs
- Advanced business analysis skills: business case development, business process design, application usability and structured testing
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards
. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.