Randstad, the #1 HR solutions provider in the world, and we are growing! We are hiring Staffing Managers (Sales & Recruiting Consultant) in the Bay Area to sell our services and recruit candidates for placement with our clients. Did you catch that? We find opportunities to help people thrive and provide for their families. It is a big job! Our Staffing Managers use their technology, personality, and curiosity along with virtual, social, and verbal communication skills to make things happen.
We sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best talent for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing!What you get to do:
What you need to bring:
- Identify prospects in need of Randstad's workforce services & solutions through various direct methods such as phone, email, in-person meetings and social media
- Execute the activities that will gain results (lots of calls, virtual, and on-site client meetings) to develop a sales funnel
- Deliver exceptional service, remain engaged with all clients and build a strong professional network that results in further business opportunities
- Listen to diagnose the workforce gaps that are limiting a client's potential
- Manage the full sales & recruiting cycle to ensure we meet our revenue objectives by growing new and existing accounts
- Effectively source, recruit, interview, and select candidates
- Coach and retain talent via phone, virtually, and in-person
- Market talent to make certain they land the right job
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
Interested candidates should send their resume firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1-2 years of professional inside/outside sales, staffing industry or retail management experience
- Strong history of being the best at whateveryouhave done in the past
- Ability to connect with others through phone, video, social media, and in-person meetings
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented and fast-paced organization
- Track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven or tech-savvy environment
- Experience or quick adaptability utilizing digital tools and enterprise applications
- Ability to thrive in a hybrid work model including onsite and remote
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Possess a natural curiosity and relentless determination to make things happen - you like to WIN!
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards
. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.