Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring an on-site Operations Manager to support our Randstad Inhouse Services (RIS) division. RIS offers a unique operations and staffing solution that caters specifically to clients with high volume staffing needs.The on-site Operations Manager will provide day-to-day leadership and management to ensure that clients receive the highest level of quality service in a timely and cost-effective manner, management of account P&L, client relationships, account management, team management, and people development. The Operations Manager will oversee all site operations and is responsible for the growth and development of account teams. In this collaborative role, the Operations Managers' business acumen will be used to managing account revenue up to $10 million and/or be responsible for up to 2-3 sites.What you get to do:
What you need to bring:
- Run a high-volume light industrial client on a daily basis
- Ensure exceptional performance in payroll, productivity, profitability, and service level
- Listen to understand the needs of key decision-makers
- Provide tailored services that delight our clients
- Work closely with the account team to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Deliver effectively with fixed flexible workforce pool
- Meet with the account team regularly to evaluate the execution of the concept
- Improve performance by using data to understand the status of deliverables
- Deliver from an extensive understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, and process
- Partner closely with the process manager to ensure healthy business outcomes
- Ensure compliance and coordinate efforts pertaining to all employment faucets
- Minimum 3+ years in high volume light industrial recruiting/staffing industry
- 2+ years people management
- Previous multi-unit/location responsibilities preferred
- Ability to travel between client site and recruiting center daily and/or weekly as needed
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- An approach that is motivated by the challenge of that environment - You like to WIN!
- Demonstrated ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups
- Exceptional follow-through is mandatory!
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversityawards
. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.