Our client is a Private Equity held company that is a premier producer of high quality beef, pork and poultry products, serving up a broadly diversified portfolio of retail branded, food service and private label offerings. They are looking to bring on a new Chief Financial Officer to join their team as they continue their growth.
location: Victoria, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $225,000 - 265,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
The Chief Financial Officer will oversee the Accounting, Finance, Tax, Debt Management and IT functions as well as be responsible for:
- Regulatory reporting (FDA) Manufacturing licensing
- Manage the inventory cycle of the organization and providing strategic insights on how the company can best sell its products.
- Provide leadership guidance to the accounting/finance team and build the team as the organization continues its growth.
- Experience working in the meat packaging or commodities industry preferred.
- Must have experience with Acquisition and Integration.
- Must have experience and understanding of the Inventory Cycle and resolving issues relevant to the industry.
- Proven experience building a team.
skills: $250-500 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.