One of Tatum's full-service property management clients is in need of a VP of Marketing to lead their Corporate & Property Marketing Division. In this role you will provide leadership and direction in designing and executing the corporate and property Marketing strategies.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Leads all marketing and public relations efforts for the organization.
- Oversees all corporate online presence and content, include the website, ratings and review sites, social media outlets, and career sites
- Creates and executes integrated marketing strategies designed to increase brand recognition, drive traffic, and improve prospective client visibility and employee satisfaction.
- Determines optimal marketing mix across channels, allocate budget, and report KPIs and budget performance. Deliver deep insight on marketing performance and ROI across the organization
- Manages a team of tradition and digital marketers, whose functions include creative/design, strategy, digital advertising, social media, and reputation management.
- Drives communication and media efforts- social, digital and traditional- that differentiate and maximizes online reputation in support of sales, hiring and retention.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Property Management, with sales experience.
- Experience in training/mentoring multiple employees.
- Google AdWords certification preferred.
- Proven track record of success in internet advertising and social media campaigns.
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, ILS, Project Management tools
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.