Our client, a fast growing global manufacuring organization is seeking a new Financial Analyst to support the Director of Finance. The Financial Analyst will be an integral part of the growing finance and accounting team and will report directly to the Director of Financial Planning.The financial analyst will assist with the preparation of monthly forecasts, financial reports, presentation materials, and provide ad hoc analysis for the
organization. This role is remote until its safe to go back into the office.
For immediate consideration for this exiting and newly created role please send your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Actively assist in developing and optimizing the forecasting and reporting
- Assist in coordinate planning and forecasting activities, including the quarterly, annual, and long-term strategic forecasting processes. Consolidate, analyze, and report the forecasting results for review by leadership.
- Assist with developing, generating, analyzing and interpreting complex reports.
- Completes analysis of monthly financial results and presentation to senior management.
- Identify trends in financial performance, identify risks & opportunities, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Participates in the development of budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting tools through collaboration with other departments.
- Conduct quantitative analyses surrounding budgeting, forecasting and analysis to support company-wide objectives
- Streamline data exchange between systems and sources
- Analyze and monitor trends from financial metrics to identify variances
- Assist in developing finance and business presentations
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting/Finance or another related field, MBA or other graduate degree in finance or related field preferred
- 2+ years' experience in Finance and financial analysis - This role is wondeful for someone who would like to learn from a strong mentor
- Exceptional skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint a must, with ability to comfortably use pivot tables, macros, and importing/manipulating data. SQL++
- The ability to collaborate, influence and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, including senior leadership, is required
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
For immediate consideration for this exiting and new opportunity please send your resume directly to: email@example.com
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.