Tatum is currently searching for a Senior Assurance, Associate for one of the top CPA firms in the state. The firm offers a true work/life balance, opportunity for advancement, and amazing benefits. Qualified candidates will have 2+ years of public accounting experience, a CPA, or currently studying for the CPA exam. The firm offers a bonus program and a Relo package for out-of-state candidates.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Solid understanding and experience planning and coordinating audits for public and/or private companies.
- Preparing financial statements with disclosures, applying most areas of GAAP as necessary and documenting, validating, testing and assessing various control systems
- Effectively delegate and oversee the work efforts by setting goals, providing resources and removing obstacles
- Knowledge of internal accounting controls and professional standards and regulations (GAAP, GAAS, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc).
- Perform technical accounting research on a variety of accounting topics
- Maintain active communication to manage expectations and ensure client satisfaction
- Impart knowledge, facilitate staff development, and provide training and learning experiences
- Team with partners and senior managers on proposals and business development opportunities
- 2+ years of public accounting experience is required
- Bachelor s degree in accounting or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification preferred or Actively studying for the CPA exam
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Local travel with the potential of out-of-state travel 4-6 weeks a year.
If you're interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Operational Audit, Sarbanes-Oxley, Financial Audit, SOX, Audit - External, Risk Audit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.