Non-profit company in lower -Fairfield County seeks an HRIS Administrator. The HRIS Administrator will handle all HRIS processes.
location: Greenwich, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- Coordinates and monitors HRIS system maintenance, including upgrades to applications, the time and attendance system, databases, or modules; coordinates testing requirements, and creates and communicates user notifications.
- Oversees system configuration (codes, eligibility, new user profiles, tables, geofencing, etc.)
- Manages the interfaces between the HRIS system and external systems.
- Works with Human Resources Administrator to ensure employee data entered into HRIS system is accurate and in compliance with policy
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS practitioners and stakeholders across the organization.
- Proven knowledge of HRIS data configuration, workflow management, and business processes.
- Well-grounded knowledge of labor and employment laws, payroll regulations, and human resources and benefits policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite, with advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and lookups.
- Demonstrated ability in the use of various HRIS software applications including end user mechanisms such as Employee and Manager Self-Service, Payroll, Benefits and reporting systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.