Tatum has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant with proven experience in preparing internal financial reporting schedules, preparing corporate consolidations for senior management reconciling general ledger accounts for multiple entities.
location: Deerfield Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- The Senior Accountant will be responsible for analyzing multi-entity general ledger transactions and preparing corporate consolidations and intercompany eliminations entries for month-end closings.
- The Senior Accountant will reconcile intercompany balance sheet accounts prepare related standard and non-standard elimination journal entries and work with multiple entities
- The Senior Accountant will prepare the monthly/quarterly consolidated financial statements and work closely with other corporate departments and field operations
- The Senior Accountant will analyze general ledger balance sheet and income statement accounts, work directly with the Controller to prepare consolidated financial statements and operating results
- Prepare financial statement footnotes disclosures and consolidated internal reporting schedules and recommend improvements for the corporate consolidation process
- Prepare supporting documentation for external reporting requirements and ensure proper financial reporting controls and communications with external auditors
- Ensure proper adherence for external reporting and accounting policies and procedures
- Perform special accounting projects as assigned
- BBA Accounting, CPA is a must
- 4-5 years of Big 4 public accounting experience or large corporate accounting experience preparing multiple financial statements
- Medium to large public company experience required
- Technical accounting knowledge is required
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
- Detail oriented, highly technical and analytical skills
skills: General Ledger, Financial Reporting, Regulatory reporting, eXtensible Business Reporting Language, Financial Reporting - External, Financial Reporting - Internal, General Accounting and Finance Skills, $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.