Immediate need for an Indirect Tax Senior to provide general administrative support to Corporate Tax Department. The Indirect Tax Senior will prepare and file tax reports for US and International entities.
location: Sarasota, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Assist with preparing monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual sales and use tax returns for all the Entities' affiliates, including filing online and entering payment information into Company's financial system.
- Assist with preparing Value-added Tax (VAT) monthly reclass JEs, including account reconciliations
- Assist with preparing month-end accrual JEs, including general ledger account reconciliations.
- Assist with preparing foreign sales tax returns, including filing online and entering payment information into the Parent Company's financial system.
- Prepare Microsoft Excel workbooks to finalize annual personal property tax returns for all Company locations.
- Assemble information for indirect tax audits.
- Assist manager with updating and gathering accurate and complete tax-exempt certificates.
- Other ad hoc projects or assigned duties as requested.
- BBA (4-year degree) in business administration or related field.
- 4-5 years indirect tax experience highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, strong work ethics.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Team player with the demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Must be deadline driven and detail oriented
skills: Property Tax, Federal Tax, International Tax, Sales & Use Tax, Fast Tax, Multi-State Tax, FIN 48, International Planning, Payroll Tax-Multistate, Personal Property/Business License, International Compliance, $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.