Growing company in Broward county seeking to hire a Senior Accountant immediately. This position offers dynamic environment, excellent career track and work/life balance. This position can be 100% remote until it's safe to return to the office.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Support management team to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting. This includes responsibility for monthly journal entries, complex account reconciliations, analytical review and research into unusual fluctuations, and participation in the various accounting cycles.
- Prepare and post journal entries as assigned.
- Prepare complex balance sheet account reconciliations in a high volume environment.
- Adhere to GAAP and business logic to financial statements and accounts.
- Perform accounting research as needed and recognize potential problems.
- Provide analysis of Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts as assigned.
- Participate in month-end close cycles and meet stringent deadlines.
- Recommend changes in methods or procedures to improve efficiency.
- Oversee multiple projects.
- Play a key role in planning, evaluating, organizing and processing improvements and controls.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA highly preferred
- 3 or more years of accounting experience
- Public accounting, BIG 4 preferred
- Strong computer skills
For immediate consideration please submit resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.