The Financial Analyst is a key member of the Finance team whose purpose is to provide accurate financial data and forecasting tools to support business leader's financial objectives and key results. This role works collaboratively across a range of stakeholders and has a direct influence and impact on the financial outcome of the organization. We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated individual who is a team player, is extremely well organized and whose contribution will have an impact on the organization's success.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance
- Identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Provide financial models and forecasting
- Provide comprehensive analysis on decisions for new products and services
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Analyze product and departmental profitability; provide data-based recommendations for remediation and improvement
- Participate on various process improvement initiatives
- Identify and monitor key business drivers to drive efficiencies
- A Bachelor's Degree with 1+ years of professional experience in a Financial Analyst role is required.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, strong analytical skills, and an ability to work with big data.
- Experience writing SQL reports and queries is preferred.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please email your resume as an attachment to email@example.com
skills: FP&A / Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.