Growing healthcare organization in Broward county seeking to hire an Accounting Manager immediately due to growth. This is a newly created position reporting to the CFO and Director of Finance. This position offers excellent compensation package and work/life balance.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Assists with the month-end close procedure including the communication with internal customers, review of financial and statistical journal entries, review, and completion of balance sheet reconciliation, and review and preparation of various financial reports.
- Assists with the development, recommendation, and implementation of financial policies, protocols, and procedures to ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), internal controls and regulatory requirements.
- Assists with the supervision of the preparation of all necessary financial and statistical reports as well as the administration of all audits, analyses, and customer support.
- Oversees the AP department.
- Performs/Supervises other finance-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7 or more years of accounting experience plus supervisory experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Great Plains experience a plus
For immediate consideration please submit resume to email@example.com
skills: Great Plains
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.