Does your current Accounting position feel repetitive? Are you searching for challenges and opportunities to identify efficiencies? Would you love to guide and mentor your colleagues on appropriate Accounting processes?
Tatum by Randstad is assisting an organization on the Missouri-side of the Kansas City Metro Area in their search for a Senior Accountant position. Our Client is experiencing exceptional growth and now is time to join their team!
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Job duties for the Senior Accountant position include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with month-end closing.
- Preparing and posting journal entries.
- Performing data mining to uncover information necessary to complete journal entries.
- Performing a high-volume of G/L account reconciliations.
- Assisting with the annual audit process.
Requirements for the Senior Accountant position include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- At least 3-years of Accounting experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills...ability to perform complex formulas.
- Desire to work for a growing business and contribute to the success of the Accounting department.
- Strong analytical skills as well as an eye for detail.
- Experience with an ERP application, preferred.
If this dynamic Senior Accountant position on the Missouri-side of the Kansas City Metro Area sounds like a match for you, don't delay! Please submit your resume to Ariana L. Lewis, MBA at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries and applicants are held in strict confidence. Thank you!
skills: Excel, Account Reconciliation, Journal Entries, Month-End Close, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.