Great opportunity for a Senior CPA currently in public accounting, looking for a corporate accounting opportunity with a large public company with its Headquarters in Las Vegas. The position is paying $75K - $85K plus a bonus, 401K with a match, 3-weeks of PTO, and paid benefits for you and the family. Prior supervisory experience is not required. Also, the company is looking for this candidate to start in May.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Perform and/or reviews - analysis of balance sheet accounts, income statements, journal entries, account reconciliations, and financial statements.
- Assists with the monthly corporate consolidation and financial closing process.
- Coordinates Corporate Accounting department activities with global counterparts as well as with other departments within the organization
- Assist with Financial System administrative tasks.
- Assists with global and domestic finance/accounting-related projects.
- Assists with external financial reporting process when needed
- Coordinates and contributes to the review of complex contracts to ensure proper accounting treatment.
- Ensures proper preparation and review of all responses to information document requests from external auditors.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- CPA is highly preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in Accounting, public accounting is preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please email your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.