Tatum by Randstad is partnering with an expanding Distribution organization, located in Eastern Jackson County, MO (that's in the Kansas City Metro Area), in their search for a Pricing Manager!
If you have excellent attention to detail, are Microsoft Excel savvy, and possess strong communication skills, this could be the match for you!
This opportunity is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
Job duties for the Pricing Manager position include, but are not limited to:
- Working with large, complex vendor Pricing files.
- Updating all price changes in the system, including vendor and internal changes.
- Downloading and applying all vendor rebates in the system.
- Manipulating large volumes of data utilizing Microsoft Excel.
- Working with the Credit Department to review and approve certain pricing.
- Working directly with large vendors to resolve issues.
- Creating invoices for certain customer accounts.
- Generating month-end Management Reporting, including Pricing Reports.
Requirements for the Pricing Manager position include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, highly preferred.
- At least 3-years of experience in Accounting, Pricing or a combination thereof.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Desire and ability to improve efficiency in the position.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, SumIf's, etc.)
- Experience with an ERP application, highly preferred.
- Superb communication abilities with both internal and external stakeholders.
If this Pricing Manager role appeals to you, don't delay! Submit your resume to Ariana L. Lewis, MBA at email@example.com. All inquiries and applicants are held in strict confidence. Thank you!
skills: Vendor Relations, Excel, Billing, Credit Analysis, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.