job summary: Corporate Accountant needed
Well established and growing company in White Plains, NY is looking for a Corporate Accountant to strengthen their Accounting department. The ideal candidate will have around 3 years of similar. This role will be 100% remote until we can all return to work safely. Hybrid WFH options are available for those who need it afterwards.
location: White Plains, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations for multiple cash and payroll accounts
- Daily and weekly routine cash management and reporting
- Preparation of cash related journal entries for payroll, other disbursements, and receipts
- Preparation of all cash wire payments and make all check deposits
- Preparation of account analyses for various income statement accounts
- Analysis and reconciliation of all intercompany accounts
- Supervise A/P specialist and be responsible for the complete Accounts Payable process including review of coding of vouchers, checking data entry, posting and check cutting
- Preparation of the monthly books and records for two small subsidiary companies
- Ad hoc accounting research, analysis, and report preparation
- Special assignments and responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Approximately 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel needed
This position is bonus eligible and will provide additional compensation incentives. Apply today to learn more
skills: Journal Entries, Cash Applications, Cash Management, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.