Tatum by Randstad is actively assisting a long time client with its search for an Accounting Manager in Charlotte, NC. Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Responsible for internal financial statements, job cost cash flow projections, and departmental budgeting
- Develop and maintain the system of internal accounting controls and financial reporting
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Coordinate quarterly accounting reviews, annual audits, and tax returns
- Maintain state registrations, business, and tax licenses, etc.
- Oversee and perform AR/AP job cost, accounting, payroll, and cash flow management
- Maintains and enforces a documented system of accounting Policies and procedures
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Oversee the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals & objectives
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and analysis
- Work-In-Progress reporting & General Ledger accounting
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to leadership
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of accounting experience with experience in percentage-of-completion accounting
- 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably in the construction or electrical contracting industry
- ERP experience
- CPA preferred
- Detail-oriented individual with strong written and verbal skills
- Fundamental knowledge of US GAAP
Interested and qualified candidates: Please apply through this job posting. Contact the job poster:
skills: General Ledger, Journal Entries, Accruals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.