Tatum by Randstad is actively assisting a long time client with its search for a Contract Administrator in Charlotte, NC. Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Gather and compile data essential to formation and/or administration of contracts
- Assist with implementation of Contract Management practices and procedures and coordinates and monitors completion of assigned tasks
- Receives limited direction from supervisor and may support one or more Projects with Contract Administration & Procurement duties.
- Maintains a working knowledge of Contract Management & Procurement Standards/Policies, programs and goals by planning and applying Contract Management practices and procedures as established on a project site.
- Ensure and apply functional work processes and procedures to comply with audit reviews
- Develop and make formal presentations when given the opportunity
- Understand technical terminology and developments and apply technical skills or procedures with oral and written communication skills
- Apply administrative and organizational skills with basic knowledge of contract types and terms
- Understand and implement practices and procedures using good judgment and problem solving
- Generate and consider alternatives. Provide out of the box solutions and be flexible.
- Prepare, maintain, retrieve and communicate records, reports and/or documents that may be required to meet corporate and Contract Management requirements
- Five years' experience in construction administration
- Experience with AIA progress billing or similar program
- Experience in creating and evaluating project contracts and documents
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and related computer skills
- Notary Public is a strong plus but not required
Interested and qualified candidates: Please apply through this job posting. Contact the job poster:
skills: Client Service, Clerical
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.