We have partnered with a fast emerging, pre-IPO Biotech company (pre-IPO) on a newly created Financial Accountant position. This is a full time, direct hire position open due to growth. It is 100% remote now & post COVID.
Excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic, results oriented biotech with a startup culture and growth potential!
If you have a CPA (or CPA track) with 2-5 years of experience (mix of public and corporate accounting), then please contact me for more details. .
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 1,100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Responsible for assisting in the timely and accurate preparation of weekly and monthly accounting and financial reporting for all entities
- Drive the month end close process and play a key role preparing financial statement and analysis
- Provide accounting support to the field operations team.
- Maintain the general ledger
- Reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts
- Prepare and review income statement
- Provides analytical support and complete financial projects
- Work with finance team to research and report variances
- Assist with developing and implementing internal controls
- Coordinate with external auditors
- 2-4 years' of relevant accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Public Accounting experience required
- CPA preferred (or CPA track)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.