Rapidly growing, global Beverage Company located in Westchester County seeks a motivated Senior Accountant.
The Senior Accountant will work closely with the entire Accounting and Finance team but take ownership of a newly acquired business.
location: White Plains, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Perform monthly journal entries
- Account Reconciliations and Analysis
- Weekly and monthly reporting requirements
- Adhere to month-end and year-end close deadlines
- Provide support/assist in annual and internal audits
- Develop process efficiencies where needed
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting/Finance with at least 5+ years of Accounting experience, Cost Accounting and/or Audit experience a plus, CPA preferred
- Expertise with an ERP system is required.
- Technologically savvy, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Proficiency in Excel Lookups and Pivot Tables a must)
- Past experience in consumer products or food and beverage is essential.
Company is currently working on a hybrid model and intends to continue doing such post Covid.
Office is commutable via public transportation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.