Tatum is presently conducting a direct hire search for a Director, Human Resources for a publicly traded manufacturing company. This role will be responsible for 2 locations in Santa Clarita, California and Dallas, Texas and would report to the VP of Human Resources.
location: Valencia, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
The primary responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage Worker's Compensation Claims
- Develop and Manage Safety and Compliance Program
- Manage Talent Acquisition and Retention Program including onboarding and exit interviews
- Assist with Payroll processing
- Training and Development
- Manage attendance and Leaves
- Employee Relations
- Benefit Administration
- Performance Reviews
- Monthly and Quarterly Reporting
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 + years of relative, progressive experience in a manufacturing environment with 2 years minimum of Supervisory experience. Other requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Bilingual Spanish required
- Expert-level knowledge of California and Texas State and Federal Labor Law
Effective communication skills
For immediate consideration, please email resume directly to Ramiro De Santiago at Ramiro.firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Workers Compensation Reporting Claims
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.